Troy Polamalu is giving you a chance to win Super Bowl tickets along with free flight and hotel. The Legendary Playmaker Icon, Troy Polamalu is yet again raising money for great causes and is hosting another raffle for a trip for two to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
Troy generously hosted a similar raffle last year, raising money for US Veterans, a cause that is very personal to him. This year, the Pittsburgh Foundation and the Troy and Theodora Polamalu Foundation are his beneficiaries.
Troy is also giving a signed Troy 43 Jersey and some tweets in the deal too, so check it out! Tickets are $2 and all proceeds go to a variety of great causes through these foundations. The Brand Legendary family encourages you to spread the word and participate by clicking the image below.
Troy Polamalu’s Big Game Ticket Raffle
Entry Deadline: 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Drawing Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Big Game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA, Sunday, February 3rd, 2013
- Winner will receive an autographed Troy Polamalu jersey
- Winner will receive an @mention from Troy Polamalu on Twitter
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,500 (if needed, if used) to put towards travel expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $1,496.25 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($1,260.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($236.25).